COVID-19 Preparedness and Prevention Plan
WsYOU/Bluff City Properties is committed to doing everything in our power to ensure the health and well-being of our residents and customers. We are taking a number of actions to control the spread of COVID-19 in accordance with expert guidance of the CDC and local public health authorities. It’s important to us that you know the measures we are taking and how you can help.
Our office, like many public places, may look different navigate this dynamic situation. We are committed to providing you the same excellent service in the safest and most responsible ways possible.
• Enhanced Cleaning Measures: We have recently adopted a “Clean, Safe, and Ready for You” system to ensure the well-being of residents and customers. This means cleaning and sanitizing high touch surface areas as frequently as possible.
• Safety Protocols: We respectfully request customers follow social distancing and safety protocols recommended by public health officials. We recommend wearing a facial covering when visiting our office. We also ask that no more than five customers be inside our office at one time. Inside the office are social distancing markers where you will be asked to stand if waiting in line. In addition, we ask that you stay behind the plexiglass at our front counter. We also have hand sanitizer readily available and are sanitizing our pens and high touch areas frequently. This is for both the protection of you and our office staff.
We have resumed our normal office hours of Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm and are still available by phone during those same hours, along with our 24 hour answering service for any emergency maintenance issues that arise after-hours and on weekends. Call 507-454-4444 or text 507-274-7143. Additional measures to minimize in-person contact:
• Virtual Apartment Tours: If you are not in the area or not comfortable with doing an in-person showing, we have the ability to offer virtual tours online. Email email@example.com to make a request or for more information.
• Online applications and electronic lease signing: We have the ability to complete all necessary leasing documents online and via electronic signature. Reserve an apartment without physically being at our office.
• Online Payments: All of our residents have access to the Online Resident Portal. This is the most efficient way of making payments and requesting maintenance. Please consider this option if you have not been utilizing it.
• Phone Payments: Credit/debit card payments are accepted over the phone during office hours.
• Check Payments: Checks may be mailed to our office at 555 Huff St instead of being dropped off in-person.
In addition to our office staff, we are also taking steps to ensure the safety of our maintenance staff.
• When you put in a work order with your Online Resident Portal you may be asked to provide the best times when you would like the maintenance department to visit.
• Depending on the type of work/repair that is being done, our staff may ask that you make an attempt to stay in a different room if possible. If that is not possible, we ask that you respect social distancing while our staff is in your home. Staff will be wearing masks and gloves. We are taking this approach to limit in-person contact to keep both our staff and our customers safe.
• Our staff is prioritizing maintenance requests daily and we will do our best to provide additional updates should any delays occur.
Please do not stop in to our office or request a non-urgent maintenance visit if you are sick or have not been feeling well.
For our customers currently living in any of our apartment complexes, we are taking additional measures in the cleaning and sanitizing of shared spaces/common areas. We are implementing a more rigid and thorough cleaning regiment during this time. Please be aware, however, that these shared surfaces are not cleaned daily and any steps you can take to reduce exposure are highly recommended. Do not congregate or spend more time than necessary in common spaces. Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands after you enter or leave the building.
At this time, our apartment availability is limited, but we have a select number of great options available for now or the start of fall semester. We are able to schedule showings/tours 10am-5pm daily for those that are comfortable with an in-person tour. Other options include:
• Virtual Tours: If you are not in the area or not comfortable with doing an in-person showing, we have the ability to offer virtual tours online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request or for more information.
• Self-Tours: We may give you keys and information about the building/apartment and allow you to visit the property on your own. We will ask that you leave an ID or deposit in order to ensure return of keys after your tour.
For in-person tours, we ask the following:
• You bring your own vehicle, so that you can follow us to or meet at the property.
• You respect social distancing with our staff and attempt to avoid prolonged contact where possible.
• You consider the use of a facial covering during the showing, although we will not require it.
We ask that all of our residents and customers respect these requests during this difficult time. Failure to do so may place yourself and others at risk.
Thank you for your consideration and your business.
WsYOU/Bluff City Properties, LLC.